Headlines

Welcome to poemvillas, poemvillas is a home of quality poem written by an individual who is the administrator of this site.please do us a favour by inviting somebody to encourage us: we run advert of any kind, mobile or internet based.

Saturday 1 October 2016

LOVE AGAIN

I wait in haste for you to make me sleep and dream
In rain and sun you I always seek
Words as ocean, as busy as bee, I go for what I feel
Wetted, dried by the desire in me
Your wrong smile can make any man see him a king
Tender touch of true lovely queen
Pamper me like a child in your hands I want to sleep
Sing for me the one I adore a king
Make me laugh my jewel; tell me when you need it.
As sweet as juice, your love taste
Inner beauty that shade’s a place for friends to stay
Love makes one learn everyday
Let me know you, let me trust you, for our love sake
Don’t judge me before we stay
Give a chance to know me, when plead of love fails
The lovely times should not fade
Pasts as treasures is might to strengthen these days
Surety makes us stand even in pain.
Love takes away anguish, self created moody feeling
Pleasing smell from your lovely hair
Holding you everyday this I wish even when I dream
Cherish you with love against hate
Let’s play, tell lovely tales, stories, let’s sing and dance
There is a confidence in love plate
How hard to trace the love we lost in our own foul play
When seen falling in many ways
It is one thing that keeps us going, standing, it is love
You are my world, the light stand
Please let’s keep our past memories to love once again.





Website Stat