Headlines

Welcome to poemvillas, poemvillas is a home of quality poem written by an individual who is the administrator of this site.please do us a favour by inviting somebody to encourage us: we run advert of any kind, mobile or internet based.

Tuesday 26 July 2016

MY BIRTHDAY



A couple of days in a lonely street of fame
Dejected like a fissure wall
Wishes or want can’t make the day break
People work hard and fall
Struggling alone in the fight against ruin
Dilemma of wrong choice
How to make things work should not be a case
Stopping wreck a call
Strong enough to run mountain subsequent race
Years, months, days of fun
No stone left unturned to open the prince’s cave
Not to forget the box of joy
Today is a day for me to walk a long time memory lane
This is the importance of been born.
Importance is not magical, truly not magical
Let’s crown the humble
Working alone is never a miracle
God gives a pillar of light for prince hood
My work is worthless without the true Lord
In darkness I see his good work
When earth quack I stand with the maker of all
In struggle He lifts me up
Falling and standing truly built my guts
Bother not of worth
Time just keep the ball rolling without faults
Working without a result
A better day ahead of all right or wrongs
Achievement at the door of need,
Celebrating my day, wishes of my day
Lord let me keep the faith
Give me not what will turn me away
Humble in my words
Riches is not all the world should celebrate
Simplicity in an orange of gain
Thank you Lord for keeping to these days
Worthiness in it I am ashamed
The ladder Lord I ask today, up should be my place
I deserve nothing again
Let your mercy take away my pain and disgrace
Thank You Lord for today
Never to forget the day, yes my true day
It is my birthday.

Help one of our staff  to celebrate his birthday on Facebook Barry Wilfred Agbadamashi

Website Stat